D & H Refrigeration, INC. will thoroughly overview your mechanical system components and customize a preventive maintenance program designed to fit YOUR needs and budget. We do not believe a “template” approach when creating preventive maintenance programs. Each mechanical system is unique and we tailor specifically to our clients needs. We refer to our customized maintenance programs as “MechCare” program.
When choosing D & H Refrigeration, INC. as your mechanical contractor you can count on us to provide.
- Customer First Approach. We have grown with our clients. We have witnessed that if we treat our clients well and provide honest, productive and service excellence our clients succeed and our success inevitably follows. If our clients don’t succeed we don’t succeed.
- A customized preventive & predictive maintenance “Mechcare” program. Our customized programs will meet the needs of YOUR equipment and YOUR budget.
- Regularly Scheduled Preventive Maintenance Inspections. We will provide regularly scheduled preventive maintenance designed to keep your equipment operating at peak efficiency, minimize breakdowns and extend equipment life.
- Emergency Service 24/7/365 Service providing immediate service during after hours and weekends/holidays
- Dedicated primary service technician and secondary service technician. This leads to familiarity with your equipment, location, specified system requirements and your staff
- Drug testing and background checks are conducted annually on each field service employee
- Complete Reporting and Digital Service Work Orders. Our customers are furnished with a complete copy of the service technician’s report after any inspection or service calls. All service work orders are completed digitally and emailed to the customer. No more difficult handwriting to read or papers to shuffle through!
- Equipment Log Sheets Equipment log sheets shall be left with each critical system components. Information will be gathered, documented and compared to the next visit.
- Investment in the education and technology of our industry. It is our responsibility to our customers to continually invest in our field employees and the technology of our industry. Whether it be safety training certifications or a new technology, it is our goal to provide our customer the best possible solutions in all aspects of their mechanical systems
Want to learn more about our MechCare program? Call us at 708.308.0002 or contact us.