VRF (Variable Refrigerant Flow) Systems
D&H Refrigeration, INC. has successfully installed and maintains various VRF (Variable Refrigerant Flow) systems. VRF systems are a cutting edge technology when it comes to meeting the challenging needs of space conditioning requirements of today’s modern buildings.
While at the same time providing a minimally intrusive solution for renovations and retrofits. VRF equipment leads the industry in efficiency with equipment surpassing over 20 SEER. With inverter-driven technology compressors and heat pump recovery, systems can simultaneously heat and cool different different zones at the same time.
We encourage you to contact us to discuss the possibilities if a VRF system is right for your application.
- Load Calculation & System Design
- New Equipment Installation
- Equipment Replacement & Upgrades
- 24/7/365 Service and Maintenance
- Preventive Maintenance Programs
- CFC Refrigerant Conversions
- Refrigerant Recovery & Storage
- Leak Detection
Industries we serve but not limited to
- High Rises
- Office Buildings
- Shopping Malls
- Police & Fire Departments
- Park Districts
- Commercial Real Estate